It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:39 pm

Post subject: I will sell verified accounts paxum.com
PostPosted: January 9th, 2020, 7:45 pm 

I will sell verified accounts paxum.com
Price:15$
The transaction through the guarantor any forum convenient for you.
I am ready to go through the verification procedure my goods at the moderator any forum.
I accept Bitcoin,Capitalist,Advcash

Telegram
https://t.me/salepaymentsystems

Post subject: Re: I will sell verified accounts paxum.com
PostPosted: January 10th, 2020, 3:16 am 

I want you to know: i make trade deals only through live moderators large shadow forums.
I do not make trade deals through automatic robots, through automatic different services, through online stores and other similar services.
Many these services are scammers.
I trust only the live moderators large shadow forums with good attendance.

The procedure trade deal is very simple:
1) you send me link to the forum profile the moderator whom you trust (online forum activity at any time the day should be at least one hundred people online, if attendance is much less one hundred then i do not have confidence in such forum)
2) i send this moderator the name and password the account that you want to buy from me
3) if the moderator approves my product (name and password) then he writes you letter in personal message that my product has passed the test, if the moderator does not approve my product, he still notifies you this using personal message
4) after the moderator approves my product and notifies you and me about it using personal message, you transfer money to the moderator on his payment details
5) the moderator sends you(using personal message) name and password from the account and then sends me your money to my payment details.
On this transaction is considered completed.

For the fact that the moderator decided to give both us his time, he will probably ask for certain amount money for his services.
Guarantor services are completely at your expense (you fully pay for guarantor services after trade deal or before trade deal, you must solve this important nuance with the forum moderator whom you trust).