It is currently April 27th, 2024, 7:14 pm

Post subject: [edomz.com] Indian & Asian Traffic Accepted + Pay Proof
PostPosted: September 18th, 2011, 4:17 pm 

Let’s Monetize Asian [India] and a lot of other country traffic for which most network does pay, where eDomz offers between $2.5-4 for every 1000 unique visitor from those countries.

Very Easy To Earn Money Using Edomz.com
A lot of us try to earn using google adsense but we all know that in reality most of us does not reach to minimum payout in months and some time with a small mistake we do get banned, so why not join eDomz which has very low minimum payout, just $5 which means you don't have to wait long for getting your payment, and payments are made twice every month.

Earn Money Just For Valid Active Vistor :
With edomz we don't have to get a active click, we don't have to depend on our visitor to click on our ads, as we all know more and more people are learning about interent and specailly if visitor find, its ad they don't even click on them, even if they have interest, which means getting clicks is even more difficult, where with edomz we can earn just for active visitor.

Ads Does Not Redirect Our Annoy Our Visotor :
Ads are shown such nice way, so our website visitor really does not get annoyed, they get ads in a separte window, if they like ads they can surf the advertiser website in a separate window and continue browsing our website as well.

$2.5-4 For Every 1000 Unique Vistor :
Excellent earning, I earn mostly between $4-6 for every 1000 unique visitor, which is very good rate, I never got this kinda of rates in any other network before for worldwide traffic.

Excellent helpful support :
I am very much pleased kinda of support I get from them, I receive response of my email almost within minutes and they are always ready to help, which is very important for me and I am sure for everyone else as well.

All Good Contnet Website Gets Approved :

Unlike any other network, don't have to have thousands of traffic or good PR they approve every good website, which makes it even easier to get started, all you need is good content website.

Still You Want Go ONly With PPC They Have That Option As well ;

You will get $1 Signup Bonus under my referral link..

http://www.edomz.com/signup.php?referrer=sandip1110

Post subject: Re: Best PopUunder - Indian & Asian Traffic Accepted + Pay P
PostPosted: September 18th, 2011, 4:25 pm 

Payment Proof Collection,