It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:19 pm

Post subject: [qoinpro.com] Free Daily BitCoin and other Crypto
PostPosted: April 11th, 2019, 8:47 am 

A quick intro to QoinProImage
QoinPro is an online crypto currency wallet that was incorporated on 21st February 2014 in Hong Kong. The online wallet functionality launched on 1st September 2014.

Every signed up user of QoinPro earns a little bit of crypto currency every day.

Users of the QoinPro wallets can earn extra rewards in several ways;

1) Introduction of new users to the platform via a referral system

2) By depositing into their wallets

3) Through purchases in the app

4) Ad-hoc competitions

To create an account simply click on one of the icons and you are ready to start accumulating free coins!

How do users earn rewards?

To stay up to date with the current rewards login and go to rewards. Here you will see Daily Coins, Daily Interest and Airdrops. It is all self-explanatory in those menus what rewards are available.

*Daily free coins

Using bitcoin (“BTC”) as an example, a new user would earn 0.0000000286 BTC per day. If they introduce new users with their referral link, then their bonus will increase and therefore the daily amount will also. The more people you refer the higher bonus you will receive.

For example, I set up a new account and refer 105 people.

My daily BTC reward would be 0.0000000286 + 25% = 0.0000000357

The reality is, by referring 105 people they have referred more people with their referral link and then I would also receive level 2 bonuses and so on, up to 5 levels but by this stage the bonus calculations become complex so I will leave that for a more comprehensive review.

The daily rewards are shown on each coin at the end of the transaction history as one entry with the text “Combined daily free coins until DD MMM YYYY”, you will not see a transaction for each day.

*Daily interest

The second method of earning rewards is by depositing any amount in a specific wallet, your balance will then start receiving 0.105% in the relevant crypto on a daily basis with interest compounding.

For example, I transfer 10 BTC to my QoinPro wallet.

My first day interest would be 10 + 0.105% = 0.0105 BTC

My second day interest would be 10.0105 + 0.105%

*App

There are options to increase rewards within the app. The Android app is currently being refactored and a beta version is available in the Play Store, so it does not synchronise with the desktop wallet. Development is ongoing and all bugs should be resolved in Q2 which will synchronise all records.

QoinPro Mobile APP

What wallets are available? How do users deposit?

Currently there are a total of 14 different coins (BCH, BTC, BTG, DASH, DGC, DOGE, ETH, FTC, LTC, NXS, OHAS, PLAN, PPC and UBTC) for which you can utilise the wallet.

To deposit a coin, go to all balances, click details on the relevant coin, generate new [coin] address and transfer to that address. Please ensure you generate a new address for security reasons.

Please check the ‘wallet status’ once you have logged in, before depositing on case they are undergoing maintenance.

How do users withdraw?

A new automated function has been launched recently which allows users to go to new transactions, follow the on-screen instructions and input their withdrawal. Currently limits are low for security reasons as checks are still conducted by QoinPro.

Register Now on QoinPro an start earning

Post subject: Re: [qoinpro.com] Free Daily BitCoin and other Crypto
PostPosted: April 12th, 2021, 12:56 pm 

vip83 wrote:

The reality is, by referring 105 people they have referred more people with their referral link and then I would also receive level 2 bonuses and so on, up to 5 levels but by this stage the bonus calculations become complex so I will leave that for a more comprehensive review.

The daily rewards are shown on each coin at the end of the transaction history as one entry with the text “Combined daily free coins until DD MMM YYYY”, you will not see a transaction for each day.

*Daily interest

The second method of earning rewards is by depositing any amount in a specific wallet, your balance will then start receiving 0.105% in the relevant crypto on a daily basis with interest compounding.

*App

There are options to increase rewards within the ogwhatsapp app. The Android app is currently being refactored and a beta version is available in the Play Store, so it does not synchronise with the desktop wallet. Development is ongoing and all bugs should be resolved in Q2 which will synchronise all records.

QoinPro Mobile APP

Hopefully there is still someone here to help me out
I was using this app well on my Android version 8
But one day I got a message for my new Android update and I updated my Android
This app stopped working properly after updating. Whenever I tried to open the app, it would start glitching and crushing.
I have tried very hard to fix it but this problem is not being solved. Can you help me?

PostPosted: June 6th, 2022, 6:26 am 

shown wrote:
vip83 wrote:

*Daily interest

*App

There are options to increase rewards within the app. The Android app is currently being refactored and a beta version is available in the Play Store, so it does not synchronise with the desktop wallet. Development is ongoing and all bugs should be resolved in Q2 which will synchronise all records.

YO whatsapp APK

Hopefully there is still someone here to help me out
I was using this app well on my Android version 8
But one day I got a message for my new Android update and I updated my Android
This app stopped working properly after updating. Whenever I tried to open the app, it would start glitching and crushing.
I have tried very hard to fix it but this problem is not being solved. Can you help me?

Try reinstalling the app, the same thing happened with me also. I hope it will work.

PostPosted: October 1st, 2022, 3:31 pm 

vip83 wrote:

*App

There are options to increase rewards within the fmwhatsapp app. The Android app is currently being refactored and a beta version is available in the Play Store, so it does not synchronise with the desktop wallet. Development is ongoing and all bugs should be resolved in Q2 which will synchronise all records.

The QoinPro is very intuitive and clear. Very user-friendly interface, easy to navigate through. I'm very excited to be a part of this initiative. Being on here encourages someone to also get to look into saving a variety of points. The paying, as well as bonuses, promised on this website is fulfilled. Great experience so far on Qoinpro. And I've only been here for a very short time yet I'm so empowered. :) 8-)