It is currently May 13th, 2024, 4:53 pm

Post subject: A Few Suggestion
PostPosted: July 6th, 2011, 9:27 am 

Hi Freddy,

Bought Themaposter a few months ago, loved it, will never use MP5 again.

I have a few suggestions,

1. I use 2 monitors but right now I can't send Themaposter to other monitor, I can move it but as soon as I click a button the window will get back to main monitor. Can you make so that it doesn't revert back to main monitor whenever a button is clicked.

2. Loved the new auto captcha solving, but I experienced a few times when the poster didn't get a reply from Captchatrader in allocated time & the post would just fail. It would be good if it would maybe retry with manual captcha solving if the post failed using Captchatrader.

3. I dunno if you can already do this now but I can't find out how. With forums like http://www.nd-warez.info & http://forum.esoft.in have a required custom Prefix like DVDRip, BDRip, TS etc. Is it possible to make a second prefix option for this kind of forum where it'll ignore the main Prefix option (Multi, FS, HF etc) & just use the second Prefix option. This way you don't have to post this kind of forum separately than the forum without the custom prefix.

Thanks

Post subject: Re: A Few Suggestion
PostPosted: July 8th, 2011, 11:37 pm 
Site Admin

Hi,

1. You probably just need to disable "Keep window in center of the screen" in settings menu.

2. For re-captca it always shows the captcha if captchaTrader fails (probably 90% use it), only for vBulletin type of captcha I can't show it, because after 1 view the captcha expiries.

3. You could a bit trick it. Let's say you always use "Multi", so for that forum just rename the "Multi" to "BDRip (if you usually post BDRip). So now when you choose "Multi" for all forums it will be "Multi", but for that forum it will be "BDRip".

Also by default if chosen prefix is not set for specific forum it tries to use "Other" if it's set, so you could also just rename the "Other" prefix.

Post subject: Re: A Few Suggestion
PostPosted: July 9th, 2011, 4:52 am 

Hi,

1. Never found that option before, thanks for pointing it out.

2. Good to know.

3. That trick would work is I only post BDRip, but I usually post all kind of movies (CAM, TS, DVDRip etc). That would mean I have to change the "Multi" value every time I post a different kind of movies and if I forget I would post a wrong prefix to a wrong type of movies. So another solution for that would be welcome.