It is currently March 29th, 2024, 10:56 am

Post subject: Forum category filter when adding/replacing a topic/section.
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2019, 5:14 pm 

Can I somehow filter the forum categories when adding new topics to posts?

those. I have messages .. I have selected the ones I want and want to replace all the topics (select only the necessary ones), I choose a category with topics, a list of topics appears, here I need to select only forums that fall into the category "new". How to do it?
It is necessary here for what .. there is a category XXX .. there are 50 forums, I added 40 new forums to the database, moved these 40 forums to the "new" category

Next, I saved all the sections in teamplates for new forums.

Then I have messages in the database for creating new topics. I select the desired message, replace all teamplates in it (bottom right button with two arrows), select the desired group .. and now I see all teamplates, and I need to filter and display only those templates forums that are in the "new" category .. how to do it?

Then after creating new topics, I need to fill them with answers ... the same thing .. I upload txt files with messages (auto-reply folder), messages appear in the database .. in all messages you need to replace topics .. select only those forums, who are in the category "new" .. how to do it? As already described in the first case, choosing a group, all topics from the category XXX and from the category new are displayed, you need to filter and display only from the category "new".

I understand that you can choose the control key one by one, but there are many groups and such operations need to be done very often, so at the time of selecting topics for messages, a filter is needed that would be able to display topics / teamplates from the forums of the desired (selected) category.

Можно как - то применить фильтр по категориях форума при добавлении новых топиков в сообщения?

т.е. у меня сообщения.. я выбрал нужные и хочу заменить все топики (выбрать только нужные), я выбираю категорию с топиками, появляется список топиков, здесь мне нужно выбрать только форумы, которые относятся к категории "new". Как это сделать?
Нужно вот для чего.. есть категория XXX.. там 50 форумов, я добавил в базу 40 новых форумов, переместил эти 40 форумов в категорию "new"

Далее я сохранил все секции в teamplates для новых форумов.

Далее у меня в базе есть сообщения для создания новых тем. Я выбираю нужное сообщение, заменяю в нем все teamplates (справа снизу кнопка с двумя стрелочками), выбираю нужную группу.. и теперь я вижу все teamplates, а мне нужно сделать фильтр и отобразить только те templates форумы, которые находятся в категории "new".. как это сделать?

Потом после создания новых тем, мне нужно их наполнить ответами... тоже самое.. я загружаю txt файлы с сообщениями (папка auto-reply), сообщения появляются в базе.. во всех сообщения нужно заменить топики.. выбрать только те форумы, которые находятся в категории "new".. как это сделать? Как уже было в первом случае описано, выбирая группу, отображаются все топики с категории XXX и с категории new, нужно отфильтровать и отобразить только с категории "new".

Я понимаю, что можно по одному держа клавишу control выбирать, но групп много, и такие операции нужно делать очень часто, поэтому в момент выбора топиков для сообщений нужен фильтр, который бы смог отобразить топики / teamplates с форумов нужной (выбранной) категории.

Post subject: Re: Forum category filter when adding/replacing a topic/sect
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2019, 7:34 pm 
Site Admin

Will take a look and might improve.

PostPosted: March 7th, 2019, 6:33 am 

Maybe not needed. I noticed that if in config-topics the sorting of topics is not "forum", but "group" or "title", then the new added topics will be below the old ones .. i.e. At first, all the old added topics, then new ones. It is so easy to select all new topics without using the forum category filter.

Может быть не нужно. Заметил, что если в config-topics сделать сортировку топиков не "forum", а "group" или "title", то новые добавленные топики будут находиться ниже старых.. т.е. сначала все старые добавленные топики, потом новые.. так легко можно выделить все новые топики не используя фильтра категории форума.

PostPosted: March 14th, 2019, 8:11 am 
Site Admin

* Added special search and filter keyword "cat:category_name" for topics/templates to filter by forum category (in windows where there is no separate category filter).